Last updated on August 31, 2020
The Dallas College Brookhaven Campus Student Government Association (SGA) will hold a virtual event called, “Student Forum on Mental Health” on Friday, Sept. 4, via Microsoft Teams.
This forum will be about mental health and will involve a panel of students sharing their experiences and what they have learned from them.
The panel will go over some discussion questions that have been prepared in advance. And professional counselors from Dallas College will also be there to help make the event a success and serve as a resource in case students need or want to talk to a professional or have any questions.
- Location: Microsoft Teams (You can find the join code in the Sept. 1 Student Newsletter; if you didn’t receive the newsletter, email the Brookhaven Campus SGA for more information.)
- Date: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020
- Time: 3–4:30 p.m.
- Attendees: Anyone can join!
How To Join
To join us on Sept. 4, just open Microsoft Teams on your computer, tablet or phone and go to “Teams.”
- Look for the “Join or Create a Team” link in the left-hand sidebar, and then select, “Join a team with a code.”
- Enter the code, which can be found in the Sept. 1 Student Newsletter, or email Brookhaven’s SGA for more information.