Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, most Fall 2020 classes will take place online. But to make sure you’re as prepared as you can possibly be for a new semester, there are a handful of dates you need to keep in mind.
The Fall 2020 16-week registration deadline is Wednesday, Aug. 19. You cannot register late for regular, semester-length courses. So, if you have not registered yet, don’t wait any longer. Finish it today!
Important Fall 2020 Dates
- Aug. 19-21 (W-F): Conference Days for Employees (Aug. 19, 1-5 p.m.; Aug. 20, 1-5 p.m.; Aug. 21, 9 a.m.-noon)
- Aug. 24 (M): Classes Begin
- Sept. 5 (Sa): 12th Class Day (Certification Date)
- Sept. 7 (M): Labor Day Holiday
- Sept. 8 (Tu): Classes Resume
- Nov. 12 (Th)*: Last Day To Withdraw*
- Nov. 26 (Th): Thanksgiving Holiday Begins
- Nov. 30 (M): Classes Resume
- Dec. 7-10 (M-Th): Final Exams
- Dec. 10 (Th): Semester Ends
- Dec. 24 (Th): Campus buildings and offices will be closed for the holidays at the end of the workday.
*This withdrawal date applies only to 16-week courses that begin on the first day of the semester. Classes that begin on different dates may have different deadlines to withdraw. Students should check “My Class Schedule” in eConnect to determine the last date to withdraw for each of their classes.
Remember, if semester-length classes don’t work for you, or you miss registration, you can always register for Flex Term classes. You can register for Flex Term courses any time throughout the year, and the classes vary in length.