Check Out City of Dallas Small Business Assistance
Has your small business in Dallas seen a loss or decline in revenue of at least 25% due to COVID-19?
You may be eligible for assistance through the Small Business Continuity Fund.
You can complete the pre-screening process online, but if you don’t have access to the internet, you may call 469-749-6500. The call center is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Because of high call volume, you may be able to complete the pre-screening process fastest online.
Please gather the documents listed below before you apply. The financial statements and information will be presented directly to the program administrator
Requirements for Pre-screening:
- IRS form W-9
- Documents showing the number of employees and payroll (e.g., IRS form 941)
- Documentation demonstrating a 25% or greater loss in income since March 2020
- Registration with secretary of state or county
- Profit and loss statement from previous year
- Tax statements from previous year, including sales and use tax