Last updated on March 3, 2020
You get discounts on services, merchandise and events just because you’re a DCCCD student. Here are a few things you can do over spring break, which starts Monday, March 16.
- The Dallas Symphony Orchestra: You’re eligible to get a DSO College Card, which allows you to purchase a single ticket for each DSO performance you want to see online by visiting and entering your card’s unique code. You can reuse your code for different performances throughout the year, and you can also use it to get tickets for your friends and family at a 25% discount. Pick it up by going to Student Life and showing your Student ID.
- Angelika Film Center (Mockingbird Station): The Angelika Film Center in Dallas hosts Student Tuesday, offering tickets for $8 and a free 8-ounce popcorn (with unlimited refills). You can purchase only one ticket at the discount price and your student ID is required. The discount is available all day Tuesday. Save your ticket stub to redeem your free popcorn.
- Dallas Mavericks: You can purchase discounted tickets for the Mavs. The process is simple, and your tickets are emailed to you shortly after you buy. See a list of the games eligible for discounts.
- Dallas Museum of Art: Bring your student ID to receive a discount on special exhibitions tickets (full price $16, students $12).
- Dallas Zoo: The Dallas Zoo offers you $5 off admission. Discount tickets are $10 each. Tickets are good for all-day admission. Get the DCCCD code (login required).
- Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor: Students are eligible for discounted tickets at Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor in Arlington. Discounted tickets are only available online. Get the DCCCD code (login required).