Last updated on March 26, 2020
Due to COVID-19, every DCCCD campus and bookstore is currently closed.
Students who need course materials from your campus bookstore can get them in two ways.
- See if your book is available as an eBook; if so, your book is FREE.
- Order your materials online and have them sent to your home with FREE shipping.
Find Free eBooks
NOTE: You must use your DCCCD student email address to take advantage of the RedShelf program.
1. Go to your campus store bookstore website. Links are available on dcccd.edu or your college website.
2. Follow the banner ad for “Free eBooks” to access books available through RedShelf
3. Once RedShelf loads, enter your ISBN or title information in the search box.
4. Select the book you want and then select Add To My Shelf.
5. You will then receive a prompt to Log In or Create an Account.
6. Once logged in, it will send you an email to activate your eBook.
Order Books Online
1. To order course materials, visit your bookstore website. Scroll down the home page to Find my Course Materials.
2. Search by course.
3. Review and choose the books you want to purchase and add to your cart.
4. Click View Bag and then Checkout.
5. Enter your account information to log in or continue as a guest.
6. When you choose Ship to me, enter your shipping address. You will then be notified of the free shipping.
7. Continue to payment method and contact information to complete your order. Your learning materials should arrive within three to five business days.
If you have questions about ordering online, please contact email@example.com.