Have you registered for Spring 2020? Registration for Spring 2020 credit classes opened in November. If you haven’t registered, you still have time. The last day to register for Spring 16-week classes is Wednesday, Jan. 15. If you still need to register, here’s some advice: the sooner, the better. You’ll have more options to get the classes you need at the times you want.
Get Started With These Helpful Links:
- Are you eligible to register online?
- Find a class or classes.
- Important dates for registration.
- Selecting a career path with Guided Pathways.
- Get your free DART GoPass.
How Do I Register for Classes?
There are two ways for you to register:
- You can register for classes online through eConnect. Not everyone can register online, so be sure to check out the eligibility requirements.
- You can also register in person at one of our colleges in the Admissions/Registrar’s Office.
Payment Due Dates
For credit classes, the date your tuition will be due depends on when you register. Register early to get the best selection of classes. If you register for Flex Term classes, your tuition is due before the class starts.
Don’t forget: You can also set up a payment plan! If you need to pay your tuition in installments, visit your college’s Business/Cashier’s Office to set up a payment plan. You can also set up installments online through eConnect. Please note that you may pay tuition in installments only during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Flex Term Registration
Regular 16-week courses won’t quite work with your schedule? We’ve got you covered with Flex Term classes!
Flex Term classes offer you more flexibility with your schedule because you can register throughout the year. The classes also vary in length and how often the class meets.