Last updated on September 24, 2019
Have you heard about Dallas Community Colleges’ new advertising tag line? You may have seen or heard the phrase, “Education That Works.” Our ads are all around Dallas! You may see them on TV, billboards, social media, DART or even hear them on your favorite radio station. When reading the title of this blog, you may be thinking, “what does queso have to do with being debt-free?” Allow us to explain.
The colleges of DCCCD provide classes, certificates and degrees that work for you! Don’t believe us? Check out all the programs and degrees we offer. What’s so amazing about this? You can graduate from a Dallas Community College debt-free. Are you ready to jump in and get started? If not, check out four reasons to attend a Dallas Community College.
- Select classes that fit your schedule any time of the year, We offer classes online and face-to-face.
- Graduate with your degree or certificate debt-free.
- Ride to any Dallas Community College with your DART GoPass for free.
- Get in-demand career training at any of the colleges.
While you’re here, check out why being debt-free tastes so good. For David, it’s even better than the queso.
Hungry for queso now? We’ve got you covered! Check out this queso recipe that you can make and enjoy!
Sausage Queso Dip
This queso dip is really easy to make and everyone will love it! In just a few simple steps you can create a great dip! Brought to you by Patty Arellano-Tolotta, Chief Marketing and Communications.
- 1 box of Velveeta Original Cheese
- 1 lb. of sausage
- 2 cans of Rotel
- Cook sausage in a 10″ skillet.
- While sausage is cooking, cut the block of Velveeta Original Cheese into small pieces.
- When sausage is done, drain any fat in skillet.
- Place cooked sausage in a Crock-Pot and add Velveeta Original Cheese.
- Next, add two cans of Rotel.
- Place lid on Crock-Pot and wait for cheese to melt, stirring frequently.
- Once cheese is completely melted, you are ready to eat!
Check Out All Of the Dallas Community College Ads
Interested in seeing more ads? More ads coming up!