Last updated on September 24, 2019
Calling all 2019 high school graduates and 2020 rising seniors — get ready for EduCareer Expo! It’s that time of year where high school graduates and rising seniors come together to get a jump start on college. Are you ready to take the next steps toward your career? Will you be graduating next year and want to plan ahead? No matter your situation, we know that college can be confusing, so be sure to attend EduCareer Expo 2019! No registration is required!
What Is EduCareer Expo?
Come join us for EduCareer Expo! This event is free, and you don’t want to miss it. Now is the best time to explore your options and figure out everything you need before starting classes. Here are the details:
Thursday, June 27, 2019
9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Briscoe Carpenter Livestock Building at Fair Park
1403 Washington St.
Dallas, TX 75210
Be sure to enter through Gate 2 for FREE parking!
What Can I Expect?
EduCareer Expo will help you get a head start on college at Dallas Community Colleges. You can:
- Explore our college program and information fair featuring DCCCD and Promise higher education partner schools.
- Get assistance with DCCCD admissions, financial aid and TSI pre-assessment.
- Bring your 2017 tax documents for assistance with the verification process for the 2019-2020 award year.
- If you’re a Dallas County Promise scholar, you will have the opportunity to meet your Success Coach!
- Future Dallas County Promise scholars can come and learn all about the process to get started.
- Meet the DCCCD student Street Team.
Between all seven locations, our colleges offer just about any program you can think of, whether it’s an associate degree or a technical certification. So, no matter your interests, be sure to check out our programs.
Get Your Meningitis Shot
We have partnered with the Garland Health Department to administer low-cost shots to EduCareer Expo participants. Make sure you bring your shot record with you to take advantage of this opportunity. Find out if you meet the requirements.
- If you are 17 or under, then a parent or guardian must be present to give consent.
- If you are 18 or under, the cost is $14 (for uninsured participants) Meningitis B vaccine will also be offered for an additional $11.
- If you are 19 or older, the cost if $25 (for uninsured participants)