Last updated on January 9, 2020
Are you new to Dallas Community Colleges or transferring to a four-year university and need a transcript? Well, look no further — we have you covered! You’ll need a transcript of your grades especially if you’re planning to transfer to or from another institution. Luckily it’s easy to request a transcript from the colleges of DCCCD, and it’s free.
Three Ways to Request Your DCCCD Transcript
There are three ways to get a copy of your transcript:
- Request a transcript online through eConnect (login and password required).
- Mail or fax a copy of our transcript request form (PDF – 41KB) to the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at the college of DCCCD you last attended.
- Drop by the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at your college to request your transcript in person. Don’t forget to bring your photo ID with you.
Note: Phone requests are not accepted.
How Do I Request My Transcript Online?
If you have an eConnect account, here’s how to request your transcript online:
- Go to eConnect.
- Select the Current Credit Student Menu.
- Log in to see all your menu options. Note: You will need your seven-digit student ID number and password to log in.
- Scroll down to “My Personal Information.”
- Select “Request My Transcript.”
- Fill out the online form to complete your request.
Since your transcript is a listing of all credit courses taken within the colleges of DCCCD, it is not necessary to submit a transcript request to each college you attended.
Still have questions? Take a look at frequently asked questions about transcripts.