Fall semester 2018 is officially underway for 16-week classes! If you find that Fall semester registration blew right past you, you aren’t alone. If you missed the registration deadline—we have you covered! Have you considered registering for a Flex Term, Fast Track or Online classes? Just because you missed Fall registration, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on taking some credit courses this semester.
Where to Start?
We know that college can be confusing and overwhelming, especially if you’ve never attended a Dallas Community College. If you have questions, we are here to help! Check out some of our most frequently asked questions:
- What should I study?
- How long will it take?
- Can I get a good paying job with this degree?
- What are the admission requirements?
Can I Still Register for Courses After Regular Registration Has Ended?
Yes! If you missed the registration deadline, we still have some great options for you.
- Flex Term classes — Offer registration opportunities throughout the year and are available for various lengths of time. These classes meet once a week, three times a week or even every day and can help you finish your degree faster.
- Fast Track classes — Allow you to complete courses required for the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree within one-year. They are offered in four-week terms during the 16-week semester, start each month and are pretty intense but worth it, if you’re looking to knock out some credits.
- Online classes — If taking classes on campus isn’t your thing, check out our online classes. Some are Flex Terms and some are traditional semester-length classes; all of them are convenient to take as long as you have reliable WiFi and access to a computer.
How Much Are Classes?
At $59 per credit hour, a three-hour course costs $177 for Dallas County residents. Where else can you take classes at this price?
|Tuition and Fees (30 Credit Hours)||Books and Supplies|