Get on board with the student GoPass with DART. Are you a current student who would like a free ride to class? If you answered yes, you’re in luck! Check out the eligibility requirements and other details below to see what has changed.
How Does the New GoPass App Differ From the Old App?
Get to where you want to go even faster with the new GoPass app!
- With the new GoPass trip planner feature you can track buses and trains in real time and tag your favorite stations before you ever leave home.
- Safely store your payment options so that you don’t have to worry about finding your credit card or cash.
What Are the Requirement for a Free Student GoPass?
- You must be enrolled in six or more credit hours for the fall or spring semester. Taking summer courses? We have you covered. You only need to be enrolled in three or more credit hours to take advantage of the free student GoPass.
- What if I am taking continuing education courses? You need to be enrolled in 96 or more contact hours (for the fall or spring semesters) and 48 or more contact hours for the summer semester.
How Do I Sign Up?
- To request your Student GoPass, fill out the My DART GoPass Application form on eConnect under “My Personal Information.”
- Next, say cheese and have your photo taken at your college campus.
- Then, don’t forget to download the new GoPass app on your phone. The app is free from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Finally, open the GoPass app and register your phone number.
- You’re all done! Your college will verify your information and, once verified, your Student GoPass will automatically appear when you open the new Dart GoPass app.
What If I Don’t Have a Smartphone or My Phone Isn’t Compatible?
If you don’t have a smartphone or your phone isn’t compatible with the new app, have no fear. You can still enjoy the benefits of a GoPass. You will be issued a decal from your college’s business office after the certification date.
Questions or Concerns?
Not a problem, we have your back! Be sure to check out our DART Student GoPass Frequently Asked Questions page or leave your question below. We are happy to help.