Last updated on October 13, 2017
Are you ready to further your business education, but not sure where to start? Wondering where you’ll find the time? Maybe it’s time to check out some of our 100% online degree programs! We have programs available in business administration, accounting, marketing, entrepreneurship and more, all of which can be completed from the comfort of an Internet connection.
Online Associate Degrees and Awards in Business Administration, Marketing and More
El Centro, Eastfield, Mountain View and Richland all offer an associate of science degree with a field of study in business. For this field of study, you’ll take classes in accounting, business computer applications, economics and more. Our online business administration certificate programs and associate degree options include:
- Business Administration Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Business Trainee I Skills Achievement Award
- Business Trainee II Skills Achievement Award
- Business Trainee III Skills Achievement Award
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Human Resources Assistant Certificate
Learn to Create Balance Sheets and More With Online Accounting Certificate Programs and Associate Degree
The online Accounting program at DCCCD is designed to provide students with a foundation on which they can build an accounting career through expanded experiences and/or continued education.
- Accounting Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Accounting Assistant Certificate
- Accounting Clerk Certificate
Work Like a BOSS With Business Office Systems and Support Degrees and Certificates
Students in this program develop the skills to become high-level executive assistants and administrative support professionals. As part of this program, you will develop a variety of “soft skills” in areas like office management, human relations, records management and oral and written business communications. In addition, you’ll also learn “hard skills” in areas like word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation and telecommunication applications.
- Business Office Systems and Support — Executive Assistant Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Administrative Support Certificate
- Office Assistant Certificate
- Software Application Specialist Certificate
- Virtual Assistant Skills Achievement Award
Take Charge With an Online Management Associate Degree
- Management Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Business Leadership Marketable Skills Achievement Award
- Management Certificate
- Retail Management Certificate
- Supervisor Certificate
Become More Worldly With an Online Associate Degree in International Business and Trade
In Richland’s International Business and Trade programs, students learn about international marketing management, including imports/exports, global logistics management, international banking, trade finance and more. This program prepares students for entry-level positions in the growing international trade community. Students can choose from the following degree and certificate options:
- International Business and Trade Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Import-Export Certificate
- International Business and Trade Certificate
- International Business and Trade Skills Achievement Award
Achieve Sales Goals With an Online Associate Degree in Marketing
The online business marketing program provides opportunities for students to train for careers in sales and marketing. The program encompasses all phases of marketing, allowing students a broad foundation from which to draw and apply to real life situations in the business sector. Choose from the following options:
- Business Marketing Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Business Marketing – Customer Service Representative Certificate
- Business Marketing – Sales Marketing Associate Certificate
Become an Entrepreneur at the Small Business Academy
The Small Business Academy certificate is a level I certificate program in entrepreneurship. You’ll acquire and build on a foundation of business competencies which will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to plan, start and run your own business. Coursework for this program focuses in areas like accounting, business law, computer information systems and opportunity identification, evaluation and realization. Small Business Academy students keep journals, make oral presentations and construct a business plan which they can apply in their own community.
Can an Associate Degree Be Applied to a Bachelor’s?
Yes, many of your DCCCD classes will transfer. Make sure to use the Texas Common Core Numbering System to get an idea of which classes will transfer to your university of choice. If you can’t find a class or you aren’t sure, contact the academic advisement office at your university.
- Check out more of our 100% online associate degree and certificate programs on our website.