Special Offer: Win Free Tickets to Watch FC Dallas Sept. 2

This contest has ended. Better luck next year!

Well, we have good news and bad news. The bad news is: summer is nearly over. The good news is: the Fall semester is right around the corner! (Come on, that’s great news, right?!) Here’s the best news: you (yes, YOU!) and your friends can enter to win tickets to watch FC Dallas take on the New York Red Bulls Sept. 2 at Toyota Stadium in Frisco!

What Do I Get If I Win?

Each prize package consists of the following:

VIP Sunglasses & Soccer Package

• two tickets in the DCCCD section at the FC Dallas v. New York Red Bulls match at 8 p.m. Sep. 2, 2017
  • a match day tour of FC Dallas stadium
  • FC Dallas merchandise
  • two DCCCD Summer Send-off T-shirts to wear on match day
  • pre-match VIP sideline visit
  • VIP meet-and-greet with an FC Dallas player
  • on-field picture

Essential Summer Swag Package

What are you waiting for? Kick off your fall semester by entering the giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

What Happens If I Don’t Win?

Get your discounted tickets now by using ‘DCCCD’ as the promo code so you can sit in the DCCCD section during the match.

What Are the Rules?

We’re so glad you asked! The rules for this giveaway are as follows:

1. Enter at least once by 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 22, 2017 to win the VIP Sunglasses & Soccer Package or the Essential Summer Swag Package.
  2. Six people will win the VIP Sunglasses & Soccer Package and 19 will win the Essential Summer Swag Package.
  3. You must be 16 or older to win.
  4. You cannot win multiple prizes. Once a participant wins a VIP Sunglasses & Soccer Package or an Essential Summer Swag Package, that participant’s name will be removed from the drawing for future Summer Send-off prizes.
  5. Winners will receive their tickets and other prizes prior to or on the day of the Sep. 2, 2017 FC Dallas v. New York Red Bulls match.
  6. Tickets can only be used for the Sep. 2, 2017 FC Dallas v. New York Red Bulls match. Winners cannot exchange their tickets to attend a different match. Winners may, however, pass their tickets on to someone else.
  7. By entering this contest, you agree to be added to our email list.
Published inCommunity

5 Comments

1. Priscilla sanchez Priscilla sanchez

I will love to go see the FC Dallas play.

2. ZULEMA ALVAREZ ZULEMA ALVAREZ

I am honored to be able to enter this contest. I would love to bring my friend and watch FC Dallas take on the New York Red Bulls Sept. 2 at Toyota Stadium in Frisco. Thank you

3. Rashna K Rashna K

I’ve never been to one but have wanted to so badly. This would be an awesome gift for my dad and I to be able to attend. Awesome prize, I hope I get the chance to win! 🙏🏼

4. Yvonne Munoz Yvonne Munoz

Very excited to see if I win! I have never been to one of the games and would love the chance to take me and my family.