Spring is in the air, and so is academia! Here are a few dates to keep in mind as you start the new semester at DCCCD:
- The last day to register for regular semester classes is Wednesday, Jan. 11. (You can only register for Flex Term classes after this date.)
- Tuition payments from financial aid begin approximately 10 calendar days before your first class. So if your class begins Jan. 17, your tuition payment should post sometime between Jan. 7-17. (Note: There is a 30-day delay for first-time borrowers.)
- The last day to arrange for a payment plan is Friday, Jan. 20.
- The financial aid lock date, or 12th class day, is Monday, Jan. 30.
- The 60 percent date for Spring 2017 is Thursday, March 30.
- The last day to withdraw for a “W” is Wednesday, April 12.
Miss the deadline to register for spring? Apply for admission now and then check out the Flex Term schedule instead to find out what other classes you can still take.
Holiday and Other Closures
- We will be closed Monday, Jan. 16 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- Day and evening classes will not meet on Thursday, Feb. 23 for TCCTA faculty meetings, nor will day classes meet on Friday, Feb. 24. (Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday classes will still meet.)
- DCCCD will be closed Monday, March 13 through Friday, March 17 for spring break.
- We will be closed Friday, April 14.
- The last class day for Spring 2017 is Friday, May 5 and last but not least, May 8-11 is finals week.
Getting Ready to Graduate?
Congratulations! For specific graduation application deadlines, be sure to touch base with the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at your college.