Thinking about transferring to a four-year university? DCCCD hosts transfer fairs each year on our campuses to assist you in the process and help ensure a smooth, carefully planned transfer.
Spring 2016 Transfer Fairs
At these transfer fairs, our four-year university partners – UT-Arlington, UT-Dallas, the University of North Texas, Texas A&M-Commerce and many more – will share information on transfer admissions, tuition costs, general and Phi Theta Kappa transfer scholarships, bachelor degree plan requirements, campus life and much more.
- Brookhaven College Transfer Fair – March 30, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., S building lobby
- Eastfield College Transfer Fair – Jan. 27, 1-3 p.m., The Pit
- El Centro College Transfer Fair – Jan. 27, 9:30-11:30 a.m., student center
- Mountain View College Transfer Fair – Jan. 25, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., west hallway
- North Lake College Transfer Fair – Jan. 28, 1-3 p.m., main gallery
- Richland College Transfer Fair – Jan. 29, 9:30-11:30 a.m., El Paso Hall
No advance registration is required to attend – each fair is open for students to come and go as needed.
(Ideally, you should also meet with an academic advisor to develop a transfer plan before attending the fair, but it’s not required.)
Questions About Transferring?
In addition to meeting with an academic advisor, you can visit the DCCCD Transfer Services website for a lesson in “Transfer 101.”
Need more information? Contact district transfer coordinators Jackie Glee and Sunny Huang or Gregory Williams, district director of Transfer Services, Articulation, University Relations and Special Populations.
- We believe you’re better off in college than not. Take advantage of DCCCD’s available student services on your campus to learn more about ways we can help you – and you can help you – stay in college and earn a degree or credential.
- Not sure what you want to major in? Check out DCCCD’s degree and certificate programs to help you decide.
- Keep an eye on the DCCCD academic calendar so you know the start dates for each semester or flex term.