Thinking about transferring to a four-year college or university? You’re in luck – Oct. 12-15 is Transfer Week at DCCCD! Representatives from four-year colleges around the state (and nation) will be visiting your campus. Stop by their table and ask any questions you may have about the transfer process, scholarship opportunities, programs of study or student life. They’re there to help you!
2015 Transfer Fairs by DCCCD Campus
According to a 2013 survey, 81 percent of entering community college students indicate they want a bachelor’s degree or higher, but only 25 percent of entering students actually transfer to a four-year institution within five years. Help us change that by heading to a transfer fair on your campus to figure out your next step. Find the dates below:
Monday, Oct. 12
- Brookhaven College, first floor lobby, S building 8:30 – noon
Tuesday, Oct. 13
Wednesday, Oct. 14
- Cedar Valley College, second floor, A-D Building, 8:30 – 11 a.m.
- North Lake College, art gallery, noon – 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 15
- Mountain View College, West Hall, 8:30 – 11 a.m.
- Eastfield College, “The Pit,” lower level, C building, noon – 2:30 p.m.
More Information About the Dallas County Community College District
- We believe that you’re better off in college than not. Take advantage of the Student Services Offices on your campus to learn more about ways we can help you – and you can help you – stay in college and earn a degree or credential.
- Not sure what you want to major in? Check out DCCCD’s degree and certificate programs to help you decide.
- Keep an eye on the DCCCD Academic Calendar so you know the start dates for each semester or flex term.