Applying to a four-year college or university? You’ll need a transcript of your grades. Luckily, it’s easy to request a transcript from the colleges of DCCCD, and it’s free.
Three Ways to Request Your DCCCD Transcript
There are three ways to ask for a copy of your transcript:
- Request a transcript online through eConnect (login and password required).
- Mail or fax a copy of our transcript request form (PDF – 41KB) to the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at the college of DCCCD you last attended.
- Drop by the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at your college to request your transcript in person. A photo ID is required.
Note: Phone requests are not accepted.
Requesting Your DCCCD Transcript Online
If you have an eConnect account, here’s how to request your transcript online:
- Go to eConnect.
- Select the Current Credit Student Menu.
- Log in to see all your menu options. Note: You will need your seven-digit student ID number and password to log in.
- Select “My Personal Information.”
- Select “Request My Transcript.”
- Follow the prompts to complete your request.
Since your transcript is a listing of all credit courses taken within the colleges of DCCCD, it is not necessary to submit a transcript request to each college that you attended.
Still have questions? Take a look at frequently asked questions about transcripts.