Last updated on October 4, 2019
Get ahead on your degree this summer by taking classes with DCCCD! Priority summer registration for returning students begins Tuesday, April 21.
You can enroll in Summer I, Summer II and “Maymester” classes depending on what’s convenient for your schedule. Summer I begins Monday, June 8 and Summer II starts Monday, July 13, while the “Maymester” class schedule varies depending on the college. FlexTerm classes are also available with differing dates.
First-time student? No worries — regular registration starts Monday, April 27. Registration end dates vary by college and class; however, you can register until a class has met once.
How to Register
- Register online via eConnect or
- Register on campus (dates and times for on-campus registration may vary by college; visit your college’s website for the most current information).
Have questions about registration? Contact the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at your college. We’ll be glad to help!
- Can’t register online? Learn about the most common reasons.
- No late registration: Learn about this important change.
- Take note: DCCCD offices will be closed Monday, May 25, for Memorial Day and Friday, July 3, for Independence Day, but online registration will still be available for eligible students.
- Students with an eConnect login can plan their schedules on eConnect with Plan My Schedule, and all students can browse credit classes or search for credit classes using eConnect.