Few careers are as rewarding as one in fire protection. You’ll serve others, save lives and be a crucial member of your community.
El Centro College’s Fire Protection Technology program could be the start of a new career for you or it could give you valuable advancement potential if you’re already working in public service.
A Fire Protection Technology graduate can go on to be a(n):
- Certified safety professional
- Emergency manager
- Emergency medical service provider
- Fire and arson investigator
- Fire equipment sales representative
- Fire insurance appraiser
- Fire officer
- Fire or building inspector
- Fire or emergency service instructor
- Fire protection specialist
- Hazardous materials technician
- Occupational safety and risk manager
- Rescue technician
- Read all about Fire Protection Technology at El Centro.
- See degrees and certificates in Fire Protection Technology.
- Learn about careers and salaries for Fire Protection Technology grads.